Genwest Systems Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is currently advertising for a Collaboration Coordinator position, supporting our clients in the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Office of Response & Restoration (OR&R) at their Silver Spring Metro Center offices in Silver Spring, MD.
The successful applicant will support the OR&R by providing support in coordinating and supporting collaboration efforts using Adobe Connect, Zoom, Google Meets, and Webex and other web collaboration platforms. The position will:
- Management of Adobe Connect, Zoom, Google Meets, Webex, and other collaboration platforms and technologies with associated technical support and infrastructure administration.
- Assist in schedule management for Adobe Connect, Zoom, Google Meets, Webex and other collaboration software sets.
- Manage accounts for Adobe Connect, Zoom, Google Meets, Webex, and other account administration
- Scope, design, and conduct training for web collaboration platforms in one-on-one, group, or recorded formats
- Develop, publish and iteratively improve guidance documentation for use of web collaboration platforms
Knowledge and Qualifications:
The candidate must have experience developing and instituting a training program within an existing organization. He/she should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, feel comfortable in distilling and presenting concepts to a group, and be able to efficiently perform knowledge transfer (through documentation and presentation). Additional specific qualifications include:
- Knowledge of collaboration technologies, including Adobe Connect, Adobe Captivate, Google Meets, Google Chat, Webex, MyMeetings, Zoom, and other collaboration technologies and platforms
- Knowledge of the principles and concepts of electronic collaboration
- Knowledge of the complete training delivery process and content management framework that supports the entire life cycle of electronic training delivery and capture.
- Knowledge of the technical requirements for electronic collaboration
- Knowledge of administration options, settings, and techniques for collaboration technologies and platforms
- High-level proficiency with providing customer-oriented support services.
- Experience in developing and providing training to customers that have a diverse knowledge base.
- Knowledge of the process for recording and capture of on-line training sessions for future access.
Applicants must have strong skills in understanding and communicating complex concepts, problem solving, and working effectively and patiently as part of high performing team with high expectations, and diverse views and opinions.
Compensation will be determined based on the experience and qualifications of the successful applicant in combination with contract budget. The position is eligible for the Genwest full-time benefit package that includes health insurance, paid personal and holiday leave, 401(k) program eligibility, and employee disability and life insurance.
Please email a resume and 3 references. Please include any cover letter, your resume and references in a single .pdf (Adobe Acrobat) attachment (of no more than 4 pages) with your name included in the .pdf file name. Also, please include the words, “Collaboration Coordinator – Silver Spring” in the subject line of your email.
Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted via email. The position will remain open until filled, with priority given to applications received by October 16, 2020.