Genwest is an information management and consulting firm headquartered in Edmonds, Washington. Since 1981, our company has been a recognized leader in the design and implementation of information systems solutions.
What We Do
Genwest designs, develops, and deploys rapid information solutions across a broad spectrum of industries. We collaborate with our clients to define their information needs, we design and develop a solution, and we train our clients for success.
Genwest’s mission is to assist clients in identifying information management needs, and to develop and support profitable solutions, helping our clients do what they do best.
- Provide a work environment where employees and clients are treated with respect and dignity
- Maintain standards of personal and cooperative integrity in interactive client relationships
- Operate Genwest on a sound financial basis to the benefit of our clients, company and employees
Since 1981 Genwest has served many clients including:
- NOAA (National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration)
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Navy
- BSEE (Bureau of Safety & Environmental Enforcement)
- Washington State Maritime Cooperative
- Washington State Department of Ecology
- Snohomish Health District
- American Petroleum Institute
- Western Canada Marine Response Corporation
- Major Oil Companies